67th BSC Awards Announce “Cinematography In A Feature Film” Category
The British Society of Cinematographers (BSC) have announced the five films nominated in their Cinematography in a Feature Film category sponsored by Cinelab Film and Digital
- All Quiet on the Western Front (Netflix) - James Friend ASC BSC, Cinematographer
- Banshees of Inisherin, The (Searchlight) - Ben Davis BSC, Cinematographer
- Batman, The (Warner Bros.) - Greig Fraser ASC ACS, Cinematographer
- Elvis (Warner Bros.) - Mandy Walker ASC ACS, Cinematographer
- Tár (Focus Features) - Florian Hoffmeister BSC, Cinematographer
This is the fourth nomination for James Friend ASC BSC who has previously been nominated in the Television Drama category for Rillington Place (2019), Your Honor (2021) and won for Patrick Melrose (2018).
Ben Davis BSC, he was previously nominated for Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017)
Greig Fraser ASC ACS has been nominated twice before for his work on Lion (2016) and Dune (2021).
Mandy Walker ASC ACS and Florian Hoffmeister BSC are receiving their first nominations.
Cinelab Film & Digital are delighted to partner with British Society of Cinematographers (BSC) as sponsor for this years “Cinematography In A Feature Film” category at the 67th BSC Awards..
Cinelab have been a longtime Patron of the British Society of Cinematographers, so it’s wonderful we’ve been able to partner in this way.
This year heralds the 67th edition of the British Society of Cinematography Awards; Oswald Morris BSC was the first recipient for Moulin Rouge (1953) and most recently Ari Wagner ACS championed for her photography on The Power of the Dog (2021).
The 2023 BSC Awards Night will take place on the 11th February at London’s Royal Lancaster Hotel.